Montreal Roast

This was Sunday night dinner... and it was AMAZING!  In fact, this is the only way Brian would like to have roast from now on.  (Not that he gets to dictate everything I fix for us, but since this roast is so easy, I'll likely oblige him.)  Plus, I think it smells better while it's cooking than my other method...  more spice smell, less onion smell.  (As seen on Vittles Divine, posted below are my miniscule variations.)

Montreal Roast

2.5 - 3 lb. roast
3.5 c. water
Montreal Steak Seasoning

Place roast in crock pot.
Add water.
Season the top liberally with Montreal steak seasoning.
Cook on high for 8-10 hours.
Shred with fork, or slice, and serve.

This roast turns out incredibly moist, but will dry out fast.  I would also recommend (as advised by Vittles Divine) both serving and storing the leftovers immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails