Swiss Chicken

We had this tonight for the first time...  super-easy and really yummy! 
(As seen on Every Crafty Endeavor.)

Swiss Chicken

4-5 chicken breasts (I cut each of mine in half to facilitate portioning)
4-5 slices of swiss cheese
1 can of cream of chicken soup  (I used cream of chicken with herbs soup)
dash of Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute  (optional - I use this herb mix nearly every time I make chicken)
1/2 c. of milk
bread crumbs

Lay the chicken breasts in an oven safe dish.
Cover each piece of chicken with a slice of swiss cheese.
Mix together the soup, milk, and seasonings and cover the chicken and cheese.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 for an hour.

Serve over rice.

Brian was raving about this meal!  I made mine tonight with green beans and cheddar bay biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails