Chicken Roll-Ups

Previously, I had made a version of this recipe, called "Chicken Packets".  Then I saw Chicken Roll-Ups on Somewhat Simple, and I'm a new convert.  This is how I want to have this meal from now on!  (The recipe below is how I modified things for our dinner.)

Chicken Roll-Ups

2 breasts of boneless, skinless chicken
2 tubes of crescent rolls
3 green onions, chopped
1 box of cream cheese
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. milk
bread crumbs

Place chicken in pot with plenty of water; heat to a boil, and then cook 15 minutes more until chicken is cooked through.
Shred chicken.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix chicken, onions, and cream cheese together.

Roll out crescent rolls, and place a spoonful of the chicken mixture on top.
Roll up each roll, and coat with bread crumbs.
Bake on a cookie sheet (all 16 should fit on one sheet) for 13 minutes, or whatever the crescent roll package recommends.

For the sauce, heat up soup, cheese, and milk on the stove.
Drizzle sauce over the top of the cooked crescent rolls.

Serves 4-5.

Note:  I added Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute to both my boiling water and the cream cheese mixture.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I will have to try this one SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails