Pickle Roll-Ups

I had a co-worker who used to bring these in all the time... I wanted to remember them for the next time I'm serving appetizers.  So yummy!
I'm posting it as she described, but I'm sure other brands/types can be substituted for the same effect.

Pickle Roll-Ups

1 package thick cut, rectangle shaped ham
1 jar Clausen dill pickles
1 brick softened cream cheese
Toothpicks

Pat dry the ham and pickle with a paper towel.  
Spread softened cream cheese over ham. 
Roll the pickle in the ham. 
Lay seam side down in dish and refrigerate overnight. 
In the morning, put in the toothpicks and cut each ''log'' into pieces, 1 toothpick per piece.

2 comments:

  1. I was google image searching for these guys and find your blog! I just did a post on these guys and used your picture and liked back to your blog http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/cafeteria-creativity-pickle-sandwich.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also doing a Google search bc I had some over the weekend and wanted to make them for my kids...you were the only one that came close to what it was I had..all the ones on the web consisted of wrapping it all in a tortilla and I wanted just the ham wrap..the only difference in yours and the ones I tried is the ones I had also had some ranch added to the cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails