Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies

One word... DIVINE!  I like to make these at Christmastime - I use 3/4 bag of chocolate chips and 3/4 bag of Andes mint chips - either the green or the red ones, and omit the nuts.  YUMMY!

Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 chocolate cake mix (I used a chocolate fudge cake mix)
1 family-size brownie mix (I used a dark chocolate brownie mix)
4 eggs
1 cup oil
1.5 bags of chocolate chips (any type of cookie chips would be good... peanut butter, mint, regular chocolate, etc.)
1-2 cups of nuts (I've used walnuts, but I usually omit nuts altogether)

Mix all ingredients together.. but DO NOT USE A MIXER!  (The dough is very thick and will burn up the motor... mix by hand.)
Roll the dough into balls, or ice-cream scoop onto an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake at 375 for 10 minutes (for crunchy cookies, bake for 12 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails