Toffee Crunch Cookies

These might be my most favorite cookies that I've ever made!  Perfectly chewy and crunchy, all at the same time.  There isn't any toffee in them, but something magical happens between the Rice Krispies and the marshmallows... YUM!  I made them this past Christmas, and will definitely make them again - but I won't wait until December.  :)  They were a big hit with family and friends.  (I adapted this recipe from here.)

Toffee Crunch Cookies

2 sticks (1 c.) butter, softened
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
2 c. quick oats
1 c. Rice Krispies cereal
1-¼ c. milk chocolate chips
1 c. mini marshmallows

Beat butter with sugars.
Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
Beat in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Fold in oats, cereal, morsels and marshmallows.
Drop by 1-2 tablespoonfuls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.  (I used a small ice cream scooper.)
Bake in a 350ºF oven for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails